Due to events and classes, pool times may change without notification. For more information, please call MCC’s Recreation Desk at 989-328-1259. An adult must accompany children younger than age 10 in the pool.
Water aerobics will be held on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8 to 9 a.m., but there will not be an instructor. The Tuesday and Thursday water aerobics class is from 9 to 10 a.m. and an instructor will be present.
lap swimJoin us for an hour of lap swimming, which is a great form of exercise. Participants must be at least aged 17 and proficient swimmers. A lifeguard is on deck.
- Monday and Friday from 9 to 10 a.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday from 7 to 8 a.m. and 10 to 11 a.m.
- Wednesday from 9 to 10 a.m. and 5 to 6 p.m.
open swimEnjoy time swimming in MCC’s NCAA-sized indoor pool. An adult must accompany children younger than age 10 in the pool.
- Monday and Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 6 to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 6 to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturday from Noon to 3 p.m.
- Sunday from 1 to 4 p.m.
pool rentalsMCC’s pool may be rented for personal use. View pool rentals for rates and guidelines.
swimming lessonsSwimming lessons are available for children in varying age groups and are offered at different times throughout the year.
water aerobicsAdults may join us for instructor-led cardiovascular workouts. Exercises to music include a warm-up and cool down and may include using equipment.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8 to 9 a.m. (No instructor will be present)
- Tuesday and Thursday from 9 to 10 a.m.
water walkingCreate your own water-walking program and increase your fitness level. Program direction is available from pool staff. Adults only.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7 to 8 a.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday from 8 to 9 a.m.