Due to events and classes, pool times may change without notification. For more information, please call MCC’s Recreation Desk at 989-328-1259. An adult must accompany children younger than age 10 in the pool.
Water aerobics will be held on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8 to 9 a.m., but there will not be an instructor. The Tuesday and Thursday water aerobics class is from 9 to 10 a.m. and an instructor will be present.
MCC's Pool will be closed July 24 from 11 a.m. to noon for summer camp activities.
Enjoy time swimming in MCC’s NCAA-sized indoor pool. An adult must accompany children younger than age 10 in the pool.
- Monday and Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 6 to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday from 8 to 9 a.m. and 6 to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 6 to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday from Noon to 3 p.m.
- Sunday from 1 to 4 p.m.
Join us for an hour of lap swimming, which is a great form of exercise. Participants must be at least aged 17 and proficient swimmers. A lifeguard is on deck.
- Monday and Friday from 9 to 10 a.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday from 7 to 8 a.m. and 10 to 11 a.m.
- Wednesday from 9 to 10 a.m. and 5 to 6 p.m.
Create your own water-walking program and increase your fitness level. Program direction is available from pool staff. Adults only.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7 to 8 a.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday from 8 to 9 a.m.
Adults may join us for instructor-led cardiovascular workouts. Exercises to music include a warm-up and cool down and may include using equipment.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8 to 9 a.m. (No instructor will be present)
- Tuesday and Thursday from 9 to 10 a.m.
Swimming lessons are available for children in varying age groups and are offered at different times throughout the year. Course options are listed in the college’s Career and Personal Development offerings.
Each 30-minute private lesson is programmed to fit individual needs. Lessons are for all ages and skill levels and are scheduled when other activities are occurring in the pool. The cost for a minimum of six private lessons is $12.50 per lesson. Call 989-328-1209 for more information.