One Book One County Montcalm encourages area residents to read the same book at the same time and share it with their friends and family.
One Book kickoff celebration
Learn the title of the 2018 One Book One County Montcalm book selection and discover upcoming events hosted by your Montcalm County libraries during the kickoff celebration on June 21 at 6 p.m. in rooms D303-305 in the Beatrice E. Doser Building on MCC’s Sidney campus. Enjoy light refreshments and an interactive and hands-on art project presented by artist Debbie Bell. No RSVP is necessary.
Request One Book InformationPlease complete the One Book Information Form to receive One Book announcements by mail and email.
Former one book selections
- 2017: "Homegoing" by Yaa Gyasi
- 2016: "True Grit" by Charles Portis
- 2014: "Me Before You" by JoJo Moyes
- 2013: "The Language of Flowers" by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
- 2012: "Major Pettigrew’s Last Stand" by Helen Simonson
- 2011: "Look Me in the Eye: My Life With Asperger’s by John Elder Robison
- 2010: "Friday Night Lights" by H.G. Bissinger
- 2009: "They Poured Fire on Us From the Sky" by Benson Deng, Alephonsion Deng and Benjamin Ajak, with Judy A. Bernstein
- 2008: "Lay That Trumpet in our Hands" by Susan Carol McCarthy
- 2007: "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen
- 2006: "My Sister’s Keeper" by Jodi Picoult
- 2005: "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini