MCC offers advising sessions for fall
Call-in and walk-in advising sessions for Montcalm Community College’s 2022 fall semester are available and are intended to be brief meetings with an MCC counselor to answer specific questions regarding fall coursework. For a phone or Teams appointment, please call 989-328-1264 to have your name added to the queue. An advisor or counselor will return your call in the order it is received. For an in-person session, stop by the Student Success Center in the upper level of the Donald C. Burns Administration/Library Building on MCC’s Sidney campus. The queue order will be followed regardless of the location. There may be extensive wait times. Hours are:
- Aug. 2 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Aug. 3 from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Aug. 5 from 12 noon to 3:30 p.m.
- Aug. 8 and 9 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Aug. 10 from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Aug. 15 and 16 from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Aug. 17 from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Aug. 22, 23, 24, 25 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you are unable to attend one of these scheduled sessions and would like to schedule another time, please call 989-328-1264.