MCC offers call-in advising for spring classes
Call-in advising sessions for Montcalm Community College’s 2021 spring semester are available. During the times listed below, simply call MCC’s Student Success Center at (989) 328-1264 to add your name to the call list. When it is your turn, a counselor or advisor will call you back. Call-in sessions are intended to be brief meetings with an MCC counselor to answer specific questions regarding spring coursework. Hours are:
- Jan. 4 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Jan. 5 and 6 from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Jan. 11 and 12 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Jan. 13 from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Jan. 18-21 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you are unable to attend one of these scheduled sessions and would like to schedule another time, please call (989) 328-1264.