MCC offers call-in advising sessions
Call-in advising sessions are available for MCC students enrolled for fall semester. They are virtual meetings via Microsoft Teams (preferred method) or phone. They are intended to be brief meetings with an MCC counselor or advisor to answer specific questions regarding fall coursework. During the times below, please call 989-328-1264 to add your name to the call list and when it is your turn, a counselor or advisor will connect with you via Teams or phone based on your preference when you were added to the call list. Teams can be accessed through login.montcalm.edu. Scheduled call-in registration times are as follows:
- Aug. 3 and 4 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Aug. 5 from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Aug. 10 and 11 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Aug. 12 from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Aug. 17 and 18 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Aug. 19 from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Aug. 24, 25, 26 and 27 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.