MCC students learn the way they want for fall semester
MCC continues to make modifications so students can learn the way they want to this fall on both its Sidney and Greenville campuses. For fall, MCC offers classes in four formats – in-person, online, hybrid and live online. The new live online format allows students to get an in-person instruction option from the comfort of another location through a real-time online presentation, similar to Zoom or a Teams meeting. MCC will continue to follow the guidelines set forth by public health officials and will take extra safety precautions to return to in-person instruction this fall. The college may make modifications to its plans based on this guidance. Some precautions include:
- Smaller class sizes.
- Continued deep cleaning.
- Students and staff wipe in and wipe out their work area upon entering a room and when they leave.
- Wear masks on campus.
- Follow social distancing protocols.
- Plexiglass shields installed in a variety of office areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations in each building.
- Limited access to buildings, based on need.
- Daily health screenings, as needed.
For a complete list of MCC’s fall course offerings and a link to register, visit www.montcalm.edu/fall-2020. MCC’s fall classes begin Aug. 22, unless otherwise noted. Registration is available now and will continue until fall classes begin. For more information, Live Chat is available through MCC’s website at www.montcalm.edu, email email@example.com or call MCC’s Student Services at (989) 328-1277.