Lena Meijer Heartland Trail Connector
The Lena Meijer Heartland Trail Connector runs along paved shoulders on both sides of Sidney Road from the Heartland Trail east to the Montcalm Area Career Center, which transition to a separated pathway headed north around the Career Center and then east to MCC’s campus.
The connector is open year round and provides access between the Fred Meijer Heartland Trail and MCC's Sidney campus, a variety of outdoor recreational activities and the following attractions:
- Montcalm Area Career Center
- Community Dental Clinic
- Stanton State Game Area
- MCC’s Montcalm Heritage Village
- Kenneth J. Lehman Nature Trails
- An outdoor classroom
- An ongoing prairie restoration project
- Tennis courts
- Covered pavilion - equipped with picnic tables and water. Available for community use during daytime hours.