Due to events and classes, pool times may change without notification. For more information, please call the MCC Recreation and Fitness Desk at 989-328-1259. An adult must accompany children younger than age 10 in the pool.
lap swimJoin us for an hour of lap swimming, which is a great form of exercise. Participants must be at least aged 17 and proficient swimmers. A lifeguard is on deck.
- Monday and Friday from 9 to 10 a.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday from 7 to 8 a.m. and 10 to 11 a.m.
- Wednesday from 9 to 10 a.m. and 5 to 6 p.m.
open swimEnjoy time swimming in MCC’s NCAA-sized indoor pool. An adult must accompany children younger than age 10 in the pool.
- Monday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 7 to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 6 to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturday from Noon to 3 p.m.
- Sunday from 1 to 4 p.m.
pool rentalsMCC’s pool may be rented for personal use. View pool rentals for rates and guidelines.
swimming lessonsSwimming lessons are available for children in varying age groups and are offered at different times throughout the year.
water aerobicsMCC provides instructor-led cardiovascular pool workouts. Exercises include a warm-up and cool down and may include using equipment.
- Tuesday and Thursday from 9 to 10 a.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Additional pool times are available for individual water aerobic exercise. No instructor will be present.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8 to 9 a.m.
water walkingCreate your own water-walking program and increase your fitness level. Program direction is available from pool staff. Adults only.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7 to 8 a.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday from 8 to 9 a.m.