The Food Source at MCC
The Food Source at MCC provides current MCC students with nutritious food items while classes are in session.
Current MCC students may request food by completing and submitting The Food Source at MCC request form online.
- Donations of non-perishable food items may be left in the Student Services Office, located in the upper level of the Donald C. Burns Administration/Library Building, or in MCC’s Library, located in the lower level of the same building, on the college’s Sidney campus, or they may be dropped off at any MCC Reads event.
- Donations of money to support The Food Source at MCC are accepted in the Student Services Office, located in the upper level of the Donald C. Burns Administration/Library Building, on the college’s Sidney campus.
- Canned fruit
- Macaroni and Cheese/Boxed Meals
- Canned tuna or chicken
- Pasta sauce
- Peanut butter
- Rice/rice packets
- Canned vegetables
- Granola bars
- Non-refrigerated fruit juices
- Various dry goods (as available)