MiTransfer Pathway: Exercise Science
The MiTransfer Pathway Exercise Science Associate of Arts program is intended to set students up to transfer for a bachelor’s degree to a participating college or university through the MiTransfer Pathways Project agreement.
Students interested in pursuing this program are strongly encouraged to meet with an MCC counselor in addition to a counselor from the college or university they intend to transfer to determine their plan.
MCC's program informationView a program description and requirements for MCC's MiTransfer Pathway Exercise Science Associate of Arts program.
full Agreement (May 2022)View the full agreement (PDF) through the link above.
Participating Michigan Association of State Universities
- Bachelor of Science Degree/Exercise Science Major
- Exercise Science, Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science – Clinical Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Science – Exercise Science/Health Fitness Instruction
Michigan Technological University
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science
- B.S./Sports Science
- Exercise Science, B.S.
Saginaw Valley State University
- BS. Exercise Science
Participating Independent Colleges and Universities
- BS Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Science – Exercise Science Major
- Health & Exercise Science