MiTransfer Pathway: Exercise Science
The MiTransfer Pathway Exercise Science Associate of Arts program is intended to set students up to transfer for a bachelor’s degree to a participating college or university through the MiTransfer Pathways Project agreement.
Students interested in pursuing this program are strongly encouraged to meet with an MCC counselor in addition to a counselor from the college or university they intend to transfer to determine their plan.
Participating Michigan Association of State Universities
- Bachelor of Science Degree/Exercise Science Major
- Exercise Science, Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science – Clinical Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Science – Exercise Science/Health Fitness Instruction
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science
- B.S./Sports Science
- Exercise Science, B.S.
- BS. Exercise Science
Participating Independent Colleges and Universities
- BS Exercise Science
- BS/Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Science – Exercise Science Major
- Health & Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Exercise Science