MiTransfer Pathway: Art
The MiTransfer Pathway Arts Associate of Arts program is intended to set students up to transfer for a bachelor’s degree to a participating college or university through the MiTransfer Pathways Project agreement.
Students interested in pursuing this program are strongly encouraged to meet with an MCC counselor in addition to a counselor from the college or university they intend to transfer to determine their plan.
MCC's program informationView a program description and requirements for MCC's MiTransfer Pathway Arts Associate of Arts program.
full Agreement (May 2022)View the full agreement (PDF) through the link above.
Participating Michigan Association of State Universities
- ART: Studio Art (BAA or BFA), Animation (BFA), or Graphic Design (BFA)
- Art, Bachelor of Fine Arts or Art, Bachelor of Arts
- B.S. Art History
- Graphic Design Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Studio Art Bachelor of Arts
- Studio Art Bachelor of Fine Arts
- B.S. or B.A./Art and Design (B.A. dependent on intermediate level language completion)
- B.F.A./Art and Design
- Studio Art, B.A. (not specialization specific)
Saginaw Valley State University
- BA in ART
- BA in Graphic Design
- BA, BFA and BFA/D (design specific BFA)
Participating Independent Colleges and Universities
- Art BA
- BFA in the following majors: Advertising (Advertising Design and Copywriting), or Communication Design
- BFA in the following majors: Photography and Entertainment Arts: Digital Film, Animation, or Game Design
- BFA in the following majors: Art Practice, Illustration, or Craft and Material Studies (Ceramics, Fiber and Textiles, Glass, Jewelry and Metalsmithing, & Furniture)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
Lawrence Technology University
- BFA Graphic Design (Pathway applies until 2024)
- BA Art
- BFA Art
- BFA Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Arts/Art & Design