Guide to Getting Started for Alma College Guest Students
Apply for Admission
Apply for admission using the Guest Student Application – you will be added to the classes indicated on your application.
- Guest Student Application - please print and complete the application and return to the MCC Student Services Department by emailing a PDF of the completed application to email@example.com or dropping off to Student Services in the upper level of the Donald C. Burns Administration/Library Building on MCC's Sidney campus.
- Transferable Classes - view a list of classes that will transfer seamlessly from MCC back to Alma College and other guest student information.
Access Your Account
Visit montcalm.edu/login to complete your First Time Login and use the self-service password reset to login for the first time.
Your MCC email address is your username. The personal email address and phone number you included in your application will be used for verification.
Once you login you will be prompted to set up Multi-Factor Authentication.
Watch our step-by-step videos to learn more about accessing and navigating your MCC student account. Videos include:
- Intro to Student Technology
- First Time Login and Multi-Factor Authentication
- Accessing your MCC email
- What's available in the MCC Login area
- Canvas for MCC students
- Accessing your MyMontcalm account
For assistance, call the IT Help Desk at 989-328-1246.
MCC offers a Barnes & Noble bookstore with all the essentials for class. To make purchasing books and supplies easier when you visit the MCC bookstore, bring along the following items:
- Current class schedule
- MCC student ID
- Billing statement