students on picnic tables outside of the woodside cafe

Career Center Articulations


Montcalm Community College partners with area high schools and career centers to offer course articulations. These agreements allow high school students to get credit at MCC for coursework completed in high school.


Career center or high school courses must be completed with a B or better final grade and with a “competent” rating. Students must complete an MCC Articulation Request Form with their high school counselor, and send it to MCC with high school transcripts and an MCC Application for Admission. Students must enroll at MCC within 26 months of high school graduation. Articulated credits will be added to the MCC transcript with no grade assigned.

Student Services