Our telephone system is unable to take calls from Verizon users at this time. To reach the MCC telephone directory, please call 989-341-4101 rather than MCC's main number. We are working to resolve this. We apologize for any inconvenience.


Transfer Credits Out of MCC


Are you ready to take the next step in your academic career? Learn more about transferring institutions, transfer agreements, request your transcript and more. 


Thinking about transferring but would like more information? Make an appointment with one of MCC's counselors or advisors to assist you today! Email studentsuccess@montcalm.edu or call 989-328-1264 to schedule an appointment. 

Transfer Rep Visits

Representatives from colleges, universities, and other educational institutions offer in-person or virtual transfer information visits throughout the year. Click the link above to see the list of upcoming visits.

Transferring Institutions

View the extensive list of other institutions that have formed transfer articulation agreements with MCC. Information includes webpage links, contact details, transfer guides and equivalency information for Michigan and partner schools.

Transfer Articulation Agreements

Transfer articulation agreements are formal, binding agreements that allow students to take selected courses at MCC to transfer directly into programs at the receiving institution. MCC has several articulation agreements with two- and four-year institutions, both in-state and out-of-state.

Michigan Transfer Pathways

Montcalm Community College participates in the MiTransfer Pathways project plan which selected programs with high enrollment and/or high labor market demand to build multi-institutional transfer pathways so students can enroll at any participating community college, complete an associate degree, transfer, and complete a bachelor’s degree in the identified program of study. Click the link above to learn more.

Request a TranscriptFill out a transcript request to obtain an electronic copy of your MCC transcript to be shared with other institutions.